This agreement applies to your use of the online services provided through this website. By clicking the consent link at the bottom of this page, you indicate that you understand and accept the
following terms and conditions of this agreement:
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete payment information.
- You understand that all delinquent parking citations must be resolved prior to purchasing a parking permit online.
(Delinquent citations are those citations that are overdue and have resulted
in a hold being placed on a student account preventing course adjustments, registration, transcript requests and diploma receipt.)
- You understand that you will be unable to purchase a permit online if you have any parking citations currently under appeal.
- You understand that you are required to contact Parking Services via
phone if you need a student hold indicator removed immediately and that
customer service representatives are available during Parking Services
normal business hours.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that the hold indicator will be removed only
upon verification of the online payment and that all delinquent
citations must be resolved before a hold indicator can be removed.
- You accept financial liability for any citations you choose to appeal via this website.
- You assume full responsibility for violations or misuse involving either
your vehicle(s) or your permit including instances where another driver
parks your vehicle or displays your permit on campus.
- You understand that, under no circumstances, may one student register
another student's vehicle and that this restriction applies to all students
including those of married status.
- You acknowledge and accept that, for the convenience of using this
service, you will be charged a fee of $2.50 per
transaction in addition to the payment amount indicated.
- By purchasing a parking permit, the purchaser certifies to being the
registered owner of the vehicle or the spouse or dependent of the registered
If you experience any problems while using this website, please contact Parking Services at 540.568.3300 during normal business hours or e-mail
Note: Due to required backup procedures, credit card transactions are
unable to be processed online between 4:15 AM and 4:45 AM daily.