This agreement applies to your use of the online services provided through this website. By clicking the consent link at the bottom of this page, you indicate that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete payment information.
- You understand that all delinquent parking citations must be resolved prior to purchasing a parking permit online.
Delinquent citations are those citations that are overdue and have resulted
in a hold indicator being placed on a student account preventing course
add/drop, registration, transcript requests and diploma receipt. Delinquent
citations will be identified during the online session and may be paid at the time of registration
in a separate transaction.
- You understand that you will be unable to purchase a permit online if you have any parking citations currently under appeal.
- You understand that you are required to contact Parking Services via
phone if you need a student hold indicator removed immediately and that
customer service representatives are available during Parking Services
normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 7 AM until 5 PM).
Furthermore, you acknowledge that the hold indicator will be removed only
upon verification of the online payment submission and that all delinquent
citations must be resolved before a hold indicator can be removed.
- You understand and accept financial liability for any citations you choose to appeal via this website.
- You acknowledge and accept that, for the convenience of using this
service, you will be charged a fee of $2.50 per
transaction in addition to the payment amount indicated.
- By purchasing a parking permit, the purchaser certifies to being the
registered owner of the vehicle or the spouse or dependent of the registered
If you experience any problems while using this web site, please contact Parking Services at (540) 568-3300 during normal business hours or e-mail
Due to required backup procedures the web payment option is
unavailable for processing credit card transactions from 4:15 am until 4:45
I agree to assume full responsibility for
violation or misuse involving either my vehicle(s) or my permit regardless
of who drives and parks the vehicle on campus. Under no circumstances can
one student register another student's vehicle. This restriction applies to
all students, including those of married status.
online credit card payment site.