Scratch Off Daily Parking Permits Now Available for Purchase
- Scratch-off permits are available at a cost of $4.00 per day. The permits will allow customers who do not have their vehicles permanently registered the ability to purchase permits to park as needed.
- A maximum of five scratch-off permits will be sold at one time per customer.
- Scratch off permits must be purchased in person at the Parking Services office in the Champions Drive Parking Deck.
- Scratch off permits may be purchased with cash, check, Flex, Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Payroll deduction for scratch off permits is not available.
- All sales are final; refunds are not available.
- Scratch off permits sold during the 2009-2010 academic year expire on August 17, 2010.
- The scratch off permit is valid for one single day (12:00 AM to 11:59:59 PM). The appropriate month and day must be completely scratched off when permit is displayed in a faculty, staff, resident or commuter parking lot to be considered valid. Failure to completely scratch off the month and day will result in a $100 fine.
- Scratching more than one month or more than one date makes the
permit invalid and subject to $100 fine.
Click here to return to the Parking Services homepage