|Interpreters are available
Monday through Friday, for day and evening appointments.
To request an interpreter:
1) Call Beth Rodgers
2) You will need the following information:
· Patient's name
· Language he or
· Patient's telephone
· Date and time
of appointment and reason for the appointment.
· Where the patient
is going for the appointment.
floor and room number
· Health care provider's
name and work phone number
· Name and address
of where to send bill
3) Blue Ridge Area Health Education Center will arrange for an interpreter.
He or she will meet you at your appointment.
4) The interpreter will call you directly to confirm the appointment.
5) Beth Rodgers will call the health care provider once the interpreter
6) Please call two days before the appointment. This will help
make sure that an interpreter is available
7) In cases of emergency, call Beth Rodgers at 540-568-3383.
Spanish, Kurdish, Russian, Arabic, French, and Ukrainian interpreters